How to choose a great restaurant
January 6th, 2016 by Nicole George
What makes a perfect place to eat in your book? Is it the menu, the surroundings, or perhaps it’s the distance that you have to travel from home to get there.
As the saying goes, good food and good company are two of life’s greatest, yet simplest pleasures, but how do you ensure that when you pick a restaurant that’s what you’re getting?
If you were wondering how to choose a great restaurant there are a few things that you might want to check out before you make that booking.
Here is our pick of the things that make a restaurant special:
• Food – The food has to taste great for a start, but how do you know it’s going to be delicious if you haven’t been there before? Try checking the reviews from other diners before you go.
• Variety – the range of food on offer has to be varied, with a menu to suit all tastes and diets.
• Eat where the locals eat – the local villagers of Thrussington are some of our most loyal regulars and have been for over 250 years, so take it from them.
• Look and feel of the place – it has to be smart, appealing and attractive. If the surroundings are nice and it smells inviting, not only does it raise the chances of the food being good, but it makes a nice place to eat too.
• Special requests – is the restaurant happy to help cater for special diets and would they be prepared to do something that bit extra, such as bringing out a cake for a special occasion?
• Price range – the menu has to offer great tasting food at prices that won’t break the bank.
• Best to book – is the restaurant busy quite often? Is it a good idea to book your table in advance? If so, that’s a good indicator that it’s popular.
• Value – the portion sizes must be appropriate to satisfy even the hungriest of diners.
Reserve your table today
At The Star Inn we pride ourselves on offering a great dining experience for all of our happy customers. If you would like to come and enjoy our menu, then you can reserve your table today. We look forward to welcoming you.